SIRUI Exact 3-axis gimbal with focus motor for cameras.
5 kg payload - integrated image transmission - quick release module - sofortable settings - quick charge - one-hand grip
The SIRUI Exact camera stabilizer is a professional 3-axis one-handed gimbal designed specifically for mirrorless cameras. Its multiple operating modes include pan-following mode, lock mode, follow mode and flashlight mode.
With the flashlight mode rotation function, users can shoot super smooth rotations. While the Hyper button allows faster following speed of gimbal.
With the included camera control cable, the SIRUI Exact can control shutter, shooting and focus of the compatible camera.
The gimbal and handle are detachable for easy transport and storage.
The built-in battery has 2500 mAh. With this battery, the gimbal can operate up to 10h* in standby.
After connecting to the SIRUI Master App, motion and parameter settings can be made and controlled.
*The standby time was tested when the stabilizer was well balanced and without any accessories (including all camera cables). connected. The maximum standby time is for reference only.
Convenient accessories such as a monitor, microphone and carrying handle can be attached to the Stabilizer via the 2.0 USB port and 1/4" female thread. By installing a double handle, you can hold the stabilizer with less effort. *Mentioned accessories not included.
Technical data - external device
- Mechanical: 1/4", 3/8" threaded connection
- USB-A power connector: 5V / 1A
- Camera control port: 5V / 1A
- Camera HDMI port: Standard HDMI port
- TYP-C port: 5V/1A (without follow focus) 5V/1A 12V-16.8V (with follow focus) DC08: 8V/2A DC5.5: 16.8V/2
Input power (battery data)
- Model: SK01-2500mAh-14.4V
- Type: 18650 LiPo
- External device capacity: 2500 mAh
- Battery Cells: 4 (4S1P)
- Energy: 36 Wh
- Usage time: 10h
- Charging time: 25W quick charge 1.5h / 18W quick charge 2.5h / 5V/2A 4h
- Bluetooth® 4.2
- WIFI: 2.4G and 5G Dual Channel
- USB-A: USB communication
Requirements SIRUI Master App
- IOS 9.0 or above
- Android 5.0 or above
Technical Data - Performance
Max. Payload: 5 kg
Max. Rotation speed: 120°/s
Mechanical end point range
- Pivot axis: oo infinity
- Tilt axis: +205° to -115°
- Roll axis: +230° to -90°
Controlled rotation range
- Pan axis: 360° continuous rotation (360° mode)
- Tilt axis: +180° to -90° (upright mode) +90° to -135° (underbed mode, flashlight mode)
- Roll axis: ±30° (normal mode) 360° continuous rotation
Technical data - Mechanical and electrical characteristics
Working current: Static current: 220 ± 20 mA (not connected to camera) 300 ± 20 mA (connected to camera)
WIFI operating frequency range: 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz / 5 GHz to 5.8 GHz
WIFI Transmitter Power: 15dBm
Operating Temperature: -20° to +45°
Weight: approx. 1.46 kg (gimbal only) / approx. 1.84 kg (gimbal + handle)
Dimensions: approx. 202 x 185 x 486 mm
Scope of delivery
SIRUI Exact Camera Stabilizer
SIRUI Exact Focus Motor with bracket and toothed belt
Connecting cable for Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Panasonic,Sony, Zcam
Instruction manual in English