The SIRUI 24mm Anamorphic - turning you into a cinematographer.
The SIRUI anamorphic lens produces an image circle large enough to cover APS-C sensors. Since the field of view is anamorphic, it is wider than any conventional 24mm lens. It increases the field of view by up to 33%. With a sensor setting of 16:9, the resulting image has an aspect ratio of 2.4:1 widescreen.
This SIRUI lens has the typical characteristics of a true anamorphic cinema lens, such as backlight effects and lens effects (flares) and oval bokeh.
The lens is equipped with a manual focus.
- Lens construction: 13 glass elements in 10 groups
- Focal length: 24mm
- Sensor coverage: up to APS-C
- Aperture blades: 8
- Apertures: f/2.8 - f/16
- Close focusing distance: 0.6m to infinity
- Focusing: manual
- Angular magnification: 1:21.99(V), 1:29.07(H)
- Filter thread: M72 x 0.75
- Rotation angle of focus ring: 189.6°
- Maximum body diameter: 74 mm. Body diameter: 74 mm
- Focus ring diameter: 64.6 mm
- Length (without lens cap): approx. 126 mm
- Weight: approx. 780g
Please select a mount:
MFT-Mount: for Olympus, Panasonic, Z Cam, BMPCC 4K, M4/3, MFT
E-Mount: for Sony
EF-M-Mount: for Canon
Z-Mount: for Nikon
X-Mount: for Fujifilm
RF-Mount: for Canon, Red Komodo
L-Mount: for Leica, Panasonic, Sigma
1x SIRUI APS-C 24mm f2.8 1.33X anamorphic lens
1x lens back cap
1x 72mm lens cap
1x lens bag
*Camera not included.