SIRUI SR75 75mm f1.8 Anamorphic Lens 1.33x - for various camera mounts
SIRUI SR75 75mm f1.8 Anamorphic Lens 1.33x - for various camera mounts780296
Germany 1-4 days
EU 3-8 days
The SIRUI 75 mm Anamorphic - turning you into a cinematographer.
The SIRUI anamorphic lens produces an image circle large enough to cover APS-C sensors. Since the field of view is anamorphic, it is wider than any conventional 75mm lens. It increases the field of view by up to 33%. With a sensor setting of 16:9, the resulting image has an aspect ratio of 2.4:1 widescreen.
This SIRUI lens has the typical characteristics of a true anamorphic cinema lens, such as backlight effects and lens effects (flares) and oval bokeh.
The lens is equipped with a manual focus.
- Lens construction: 16 glass elements in 12 groups
- Focal length: 75mm
- Sensor coverage: up to APS-C
- Aperture blades: 13
- Apertures: f/1.8 - f/16
- Close focusing distance: 1.2m to infinity
- Focusing: manual
- Angular magnification: 1:14.47(V), 1:18.45(H)
- Filter thread: M67 x 0.75
- Rotation angle of focus ring: 186.05°
- Maximum body diameter: 73 mm
- Focus ring diameter: 71.1 mm
- Length (without lens cap): approx. 130 - 134 mm
- Weight: approx. 795 - 825 g
Please select a mount:
MFT-Mount: for Olympus, Panasonic, Z Cam, BMPCC 4K, M4/3, MFT
E-Mount: for Sony
EF-M-Mount: for Canon
Z-Mount: for Nikon
X-Mount: for Fujifilm
RF-Mount: für Canon, Red Komodo
L-Mount: für Leica, Panasonic, Sigma
1x SIRUI APS-C 75mm f1.8 1.33X anamorphic lens
1x lens back cap
1x 67mm lens cap
1x lens bag
*Camera not included.