SIRUI VHD-2004 tripod/monopod with universal platform
The VHD-2004 is a professional tripod for photography and videography. With its sophisticated and fixed universal platform, it perfectly supports e.g. the SIRUI VH-10 video head or other large tripod heads with heavy camera. The platform can be moved like a ball head in all directions as well as tilted to 90°. The friction is continuously adjustable at any time. For even better handling, the swivel arm of the SIRUI VH-10 video head can be attached to the platform.
"S-Grade" Tripod Generation
The S-Grade design with its ergonomically curved legs, offers the user a comfortable handling. The arc shape also allows for improved load distribution to each leg for greater stability. The tripod shoulders are also made of a magnesium alloy that provides a good grip. This ensures excellent shock absorption and improved stability.
Another special feature is that one leg can be removed and used as a monopod. The legs can be swivelled upwards by 180°. The rubber feet can be exchanged for stainless steel spikes. A stabilizing hook on the center column is as much part of the SIRUI standard as the three cold protection handles and the carrying bag. The bag strap can also be used as a tripod strap at the same time.
- Professional tripod for photography and videography
- Universal platform with variable friction
- Fully-fledged monopod inconspicuously integrated
- Durable aluminium in 4 sections
- Tripod shoulder made of grippy magnesium alloy
- Legs can be folded upwards by 180°
- Bubble level in the tripod shoulder
- 1/4" accessory connection for articulated arm, microphone etc.
- Stabilizing hooks and cold protection handles
- Rubber feet can be exchanged for spikes
- Weight: 2,5kg
- Max. Load capacity: 15kg
- Tripod height: 23 - 175cm
- Monopod height: 43,5 - 163cm
- Pack size: 53cm
- Tube diameter: 18,6 - 29,4mm
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI VHD-2004 tripod aluminium
1x second mounting plate
3x stainless steel spike
1x hand strap
1x carrying bag with strap
*Pivot arm not included in delivery