SIRUI Nano CPL Pro MRC circular polarizing filter Alu 67mm
Creates clarity - anti-reflective water and glass surfaces
The SIRUI Nano CPL Pro MRC circular polarizing filter increases the color saturation of the image, e.g. for whiter clouds and a bluer sky. Furthermore, reflections on reflective, non-metallic surfaces (water, glass) are suppressed. The SIRUI polarizing filter comes with its very high quality to a nearly 100% polarization.
German 1.5mm Slim Glass
The B270 Schott glass is made in Germany and features a 12-layer nano anti-reflective coating for high color fidelity.
The 6-layer protective coating of the multicoating is anti-static, water and oil repellent and highly resistant to scratches or dirt.
High-quality aluminium mount
The high-quality aluminium ring is only 3.8mm (visible) thin and therefore does not exhibit vignetting even with wide-angle lenses over 16mm focal length. The smooth-running thread ensures high conclusiveness.
Features & Data
- Suppresses reflections on water and reflective surfaces
- Richer colors and higher image saturation
- Protects the lens against external influences
- High quality Schott glass B270 from Germany
- Highest quality with almost 100% polarization
- 1.5mm glass thickness - 3.8mm visible metal mount - ideal for wide angle lenses
- Multicoated - 6-fold multiple coating
- Nano anti-reflective coating, 12-layer
- Material: aluminum, glass
- Filter thread: 67mm
The required filter size depends on the lens diameter (filter thread). Before ordering, please check if the diameter of the offer fits to that of your lens!
Lenses with 67mm filter thread
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI Nano CPL Pro MRC circular polarizing filter 67mm
*Lens is not included.