SIRUI MT-2204 - Carbon tripod / monopod with ball head
Allround tripod with ball head
If you are looking for a stable allround tripod, you will be happy with the SIRUI MT-2204. With its powerful ball head and the integrated monopod, the tripod offers everything a photographer needs. Whether in the bustling city, exploring exciting landscapes, traveling or in the home studio, the MT tripod will reliably stand by your side.
Turn tripod into monopod
One leg of the tripod can be removed and used as a stand-alone monopod. This function turns the MT-2204 into a 2in1 tripod, with which you are prepared for any situation.
If you prefer it low, you can also mount the center column upside down. Your camera has never been closer to the ground!
Stability and intuitive usability
With its non-slip rubber feet and the included metal spikes, the tripod stands securely on any surface. For more stability, the load hook on the center column can be loaded with e.g. a backpack. The 4 leg sections can be loosened and locked again in no time via the turn locks (ring locks). Thanks to the soft foam rubber handles, you always have a secure grip on your tripod. In winter, they also serve as protection against the cold.
Compact packing size
The proven 180° folding function of the legs also makes this SIRUI tripod a true packing wonder. The MT-2204 measures just 45 cm when packed. The ball head is completely enclosed.
Including panorama ball head in aluminum black
The MT-20 ball head works particularly precisely and smoothly. The base as well as the plate base can be rotated by 360°, ideal for panorama shots. The locking knob for the ball can be limited via a scale in the end stop. This allows you to adjust the mobility (friction) of the head individually to your camera. This prevents, for example, too much loosening of the ball and thus an unintentional tilting of the camera. The Safety Lock System prevents the quick release plate from accidentally slipping off. The MT-20 is compatible with the Arca Swiss system.
- Monopod integrated
- Legs made of highest quality carbon in 4 sections
- Reversible 1/4" and 3/8" screw for tripod heads or camera
- Fixation screw for tripod head
- Center column protected against twisting
- Accessory connection 1/4" for microphone, light etc.
- Legs can be folded upwards by 180°
- Sealed twist locks ensure a firm hold
- Unscrewable rubber feet and metal spikes
- Stabilizing hooks and cold protection handles
- Leveling bubble in tripod shoulder and ball head
Technical data tripod including ball head
- Min. height: 450 mm
- Max. height: 1550 mm Height: 1550 mm
- Height monopod: 1280-1600 mm
- Packing size: 450 mm
- Tube diameter: 18.6 - 29.4 mm
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- Max. Load capacity: 15 kg
- Material: Carbon
Technical data ball head
- Weight: 0,48 kg
- Height: 100 mm
- Base diameter: 49 mm
- Dimensions interchangeable plate WxDxH: 39 x 50 x 11 mm
- Material: Aluminium
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI MT-2204 tripod/monopod carbon
1x SIRUI MT-20 ball head aluminium
1x SIRUI TY-50E quick release plate aluminium
3x metal spike
1x carrying bag