SIRUI AM-01 Professional Ball Head Alu black (93mm high) - AM-Series
Highly precise and heavy duty - maximum control
The SIRUI ball heads are manufactured extremely precisely and with the utmost care. The high quality of the tripod heads is guaranteed by high-end CNC milling and a high-quality surface coating. For the AM series heads, the tolerance between ball and bearing is a maximum of 0.01mm.
The AM-01 head operates particularly accurately and smoothly. With its load capacity of up to 20kg, it has a firm grip on your camera. The base can be rotated 360°, ideal for panoramic shots. The locking knob for the ball can be limited by a scale in the end stop. This allows you to individually adjust the mobility of the head to your camera. This prevents, for example, too much loosening of the ball and thus an unintentional tilting of the camera. The Safety Lock System prevents the quick-release plate from accidentally slipping off.
The clamping device for the quick release plate is compatible with the Arca Swiss system and allows the use of various plates.
- Rubber coated knobs
- 360° panorama function with scale (5° steps stepless)
- Friction control: locking knob can be limited in the end stop
- 90° portrait notch for portrait shots
- 3 leveling bubbles for ideal alignment
- Safety Lock System - secures your equipment
- Arca Swiss compatible
- Rubberized quick release plate: TY-50X
- Plate with 1/4" screw
- Head with 3/8" thread
- Three slotted holes for perfect positioning
- Strap eyelet for hand strap in plate
Load capacity: 20kg
Tripods with 3/8" threaded screw
Arca Swiss quick release system
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI AM-01 ball head
1x SIRUI TY-50X quick release plate
1x carrying bag