SIRUI B-00K beginner ball head aluminium black - B00 series
Small but powerful - the compact power
package The B-00 ball head works particularly precisely and smoothly. The small powerhouse is ideal for compact, system or small DSLR cameras and holds them firmly in place with its load capacity of up to 10kg.
The base can be rotated 360°, ideal for panoramic shots. With its quick-release lever it provides extra strong grip. And because safety always comes first, the head is equipped with the Safety Lock System, which prevents the camera from accidentally slipping off. By pressing the red pin on the interchangeable base, the interchangeable plate can be removed without having to open the plate clamp completely.
The clamping device for the interchangeable plate is compatible with the Arca Swiss System and allows the use of various plates.
The interchangeable plate is rubberized and has three slots in which the 1/4" screw can be used. This is especially practical for cameras with a tripod thread that is not in the middle of the camera base. The plate can thus be mounted more centred, which creates increased stability.
- Material: Aluminium
- 360° rotation with scale in 10° steps
- Quick release lever for extra strong hold
- Rubberized interchangeable plate - Dimensions: 30x38mm
- Interchangeable plate with 1/4" stainless steel screw - Head with 3/8" thread
- Safety Lock System - prevents the plate from slipping off - Portrait notch - Max. Max. load: 10kg
- Height: 73mm
- Diameter base plate: 42mm
- Weight: 215g
- Colour: black
Tripods with 3/8" thread
Arca-Swiss quick release system Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI B-00K ball head black
1x SIRUI TY-C10 quick release plate