Stable - reliable - SIRUI
Lightness combined with highest stability are only two of the outstanding features of the BCT-3203 from SIRUI. It was specially developed for large video cameras and camcorders and can carry a weight of up to 18kg.
The double tube legs, the double spikes, the adjustable ground spider and the extremely comfortable middle spider make this tripod indispensable for professional video recordings. The tripod spiders are removable, can be individually adjusted in width and give the tripod the necessary stability. When working without a ground spider and on sensitive floors, the double spikes can be covered with rubber feet. The large twist locks are particularly practical.
The tubes are made of 10-fold carbon fibre. This provides the following advantages over aluminium tubes: Weight reduction, higher stability and lower vibrations.
- Carbon 10x carbon fiber in 3 sections
- Fixed 75mm levelling half-shell
- Double-tube legs with large twist locks
- Freely movable leg angles of incidence without locking steps - can be fixed by tripod spinning
- Tripod spiders infinitely adjustable - Rubberized floor spider
- Double spikes or rubber feet for a firm hold in the ground
Head connection: 75mm half shell
Height: 43.5 - 160cm
Pack size: 75cm
Pipe diameter: 16 - 25mm
Max. Load capacity: 10kg
Video heads with 75mm half bowl (e.g. SIRUI BCH-10, BCH-20)
75mm levelling half bowl (z.B. SIRUI Y-75B)
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI BCT-3203 Video Tripod 10x Carbon Fibre
2x Tripod spider
3x Rubber foot
1x Transport bag with strap