Stable - reliable - SIRUI
Lightness combined with highest stability are only two of the outstanding features of the BCT-2003 from SIRUI. It has been specially developed for large video cameras and camcorders and carries a weight of up to 10kg.
The double tube legs, the double spikes, the adjustable ground spider and the extremely comfortable middle spider make this tripod indispensable for professional video recordings. The tripod spiders are removable, can be individually adjusted in width and give the tripod the necessary stability. When working without a ground spider and on sensitive floors, the double spikes can be covered with rubber feet. The large twist locks are particularly practical.
The tubes are made of high-quality aluminium (black anodised).
- Aluminium in 3 sections
- Fixed 75mm levelling half-shell
- Double-tube legs with large twist locks
- Freely movable leg angles of incidence without locking steps - can be fixed by tripod spinning
- Tripod spiders infinitely adjustable - Rubberized floor spider
- Double spikes or rubber feet for a firm hold in the ground
Head connection: 75mm half shell
Height: 43.5 - 160cm
Pack size: 75cm
Pipe diameter: 16 - 22mm
Max. Load capacity: 10kg
Video heads with 75mm hemisphere (e.g. SIRUI BCH-10, BCH-20)
75mm levelling hemispheres (e.g. SIRUI Y-75B)
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI BCT-2003 aluminium video tripod
2x tripod spider
3x rubber foot
1x transport bag with strap