SIRUI P-424FL Carbon monopod 200 cm with stand spider + video head VH-10
SIRUI P-424FL Carbon monopod 200 cm with stand spider + video head VH-10780456
Germany 1-4 days
EU 3-8 days
UK 5-10 days
SIRUI P-424FL Multifunction - Carbon monopod with stand spider and VH-10 video head.
SIRUI monopod for video and photographers
The SIRUI monopods are lightweight, extremely compact and ideal to handle. Especially for videographers, the tripods offer a real alternative to the usually larger tripods.
Mounting and dismounting is child's play using a special click system. The camera or lens can remain on the mounting plate.
The 4 sections are fixed with practical flip locks and ensure a secure hold. The strong monopods have a stand spider with three fold-out feet. The stand spider can be removed and used as a floor or table tripod.
The monopod can also be used without a spreader, for which a rubber foot with a twist-out metal spike is included. Thus, the tripod is ready for any surface.
A 360° system ensures smooth and soft movements and pans.
The ball joint allows for tilting up to 36° in all directions.
A wrist strap is as much a part of the SIRUI standard as the cold protection handle made of soft and grippy sponge rubber. The tubes of the tripod are made of 8 layers of carbon.
Including video head VH-10
With a maximum load capacity of up to 6 kg, this fluid video tilt head was designed for DSLR and video cameras. Thanks to the sophisticated fluid system, it allows for smooth, quiet and, most importantly, vibration-free camera movement.
The head works as smooth as butter and can be adjusted extremely precisely. It can be operated and guided intuitively. The friction of the tilt movement can be continuously adjusted and the rotation movement can be fixed. The Safety Lock System also prevents the interchangeable plate from accidentally slipping off.
- 8 layers of carbon in 4 sections
- 360° panning system for smooth movements and panning
- Ball joint for all-round 36° tilt
- 3 fold-out and rubberized aluminum feet
- Practical folding locks for a firm hold
- Comfortable hand strap and soft cold grip
- Reversible 1/4" and 3/8" screw for tripod heads or camera
- Mounting plate with quick release and 2 leveling bubbles
- Stand spider completely removable and usable as floor or table tripod
- Refined fluid system ensures smooth jerk-free movements
- Safety Lock System - prevents the plate from slipping
- Tilt friction continuously adjustable
- 360° panoramic rotation
- 2 leveling bubbles
- Rubberized swivel arm - Extendable from 30 to 47 cm
- Sliding interchangeable plate (90 mm) with 1/4" and 3/8" thread
- Tripod connection: 3/8" thread
Technical data P-424FL
- 4 sections
- Height with stand: 73 - 190 cm (with head approx. 200 cm)
- Height without stand: 61 - 179 cm
- Tilt angle: approx. 36° all
- Stand length: 17 cm
- Tube diameter: 25 - 36 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Max. Load capacity: 12 kg
Technical data VH-10
- Tilt: -65° to +90°
- Counterbalance: 2 kg
- Interchangeable plate glide path: 90 mm
- Base plate diameter: 65 mm
- Swivel arm length: from 30 to 47 cm
- Material: aluminum
- Dimensions LxWxH (with handle): 93 (370) x 145 x 96 mm
- Weight: 920 g
- Max. Load capacity: 6 kg
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI P-424FS carbon monopod with stand
1x SIRUI VH-10 video head
1x Carrying bag