SIRUI P-424FL Carbon monopod 190 cm with fliplocks + stand spider
SIRUI P-424FL Carbon monopod 190 cm with fliplocks + stand spider780452
Germany 1-4 days
EU 3-8 days
SIRUI P-424FL Multifunction - Carbon monopod with stand spider.
SIRUI monopod for video and photographers
The SIRUI monopods are lightweight, extremely compact and ideal to handle. Especially for videographers, the tripods offer a real alternative to the usually larger tripods.
Mounting and dismounting is child's play using a special click system. The camera or lens can remain on the mounting plate.
The 4 sections are fixed with practical flip locks and ensure a secure hold. The strong monopods have a stand spider with three fold-out feet. The stand spider can be removed and used as a floor or table tripod.
The monopod can also be used without a spreader, for which a rubber foot with a twist-out metal spike is included. Thus, the tripod is ready for any surface.
A 360° system ensures smooth and soft movements and pans.
The ball joint allows for tilting up to 36° in all directions.
A wrist strap is as much a part of the SIRUI standard as the cold protection handle made of soft and grippy sponge rubber. The tubes of the tripod are made of 8 layers of carbon.
- Segments made of 8 layers of carbon in 4 sections
- 360° panning system for smooth movements and panning
- Ball joint for all-round 36° tilt
- 3 fold-out and rubberized stand feet made of aluminum
- Practical folding locks for a firm hold
- Comfortable hand strap and soft cold protection handle
- Reversible 1/4" and 3/8" screw for tripod heads or camera
- Mounting plate with quick release and 2 leveling bubbles
- Stand spider completely removable and usable as floor and table tripod
Technical data P-424FL
- 4 sections
- Height with stand: 73 - 190 cm
- Height without stand: 61 - 179 cm
- Tilt angle: approx. 36° on all sides
- Stand length: 17 cm
- Tube diameter: 25 - 36 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Max. Load capacity: 12 kg
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI P-424FL Carbon monopod with stand
1x Carrying bag