B-WARE - The item is in its original packaging. The item may have minor blemishes or only the outer box is damaged. The article was checked by our technician and is fully functional. Of course you will receive the legal 2 year warranty. Not combinable with other discount promotions. - B-WARE
The SIRUI 75 mm Anamorphic - turning you into a cinematographer.
The SIRUI anamorphic lens produces an image circle large enough to cover APS-C sensors. Since the field of view is anamorphic, it is wider than any conventional 75mm lens. It increases the field of view by up to 33%. With a sensor setting of 16:9, the resulting image has an aspect ratio of 2.4:1 widescreen.
This SIRUI lens has the typical characteristics of a true anamorphic cinema lens, such as backlight effects and lens effects (flares) and oval bokeh.
The lens is equipped with a manual focus.
- Lens construction: 16 glass elements in 12 groups
- Focal length: 75mm
- Sensor coverage: up to APS-C
- Aperture blades: 13
- Apertures: f/1.8 - f/16
- Close focusing distance: 1.2m to infinity
- Focusing: manual
- Angular magnification: 1:14.47(V), 1:18.45(H)
- Filter thread: M67 x 0.75
- Rotation angle of focus ring: 186.05°
- Maximum body diameter: 73 mm
- Focus ring diameter: 71.1 mm
- Length (without lens cap): approx. 130 - 134 mm
- Weight: approx. 795 - 825 g
E-Mount: for Sony
1x SIRUI APS-C 75mm f1.8 1.33X anamorphic lens for E-Mount
1x lens back cap
1x 67mm lens cap
1x lens bag
*Camera not included.