B-WARE - The item is in its original packaging. The item may have minor blemishes or only the outer box is damaged. The article was checked by our technician and is fully functional. Of course you will receive the legal 2 year warranty. Not combinable with other discount promotions. - B-WARE
The SIRUI 24mm Anamorphic - with it you will become a cinematographer
The SIRUI anamorphic lens produces an image circle large enough to cover APS-C sensors. Since the field of view is anamorphic, it is wider than any conventional 24mm lens. It increases the field of view by up to 33%. With a sensor setting of 16:9, the resulting image has an aspect ratio of 2.4:1 widescreen.
This SIRUI lens has the typical characteristics of a true anamorphic cinema lens, such as backlight effects and lens effects (flares) and oval bokeh.
The lens is equipped with manual focus.
- Lens construction: 13 glass elements in 10 groups
- Focal length: 24mm
- Sensor coverage: up to APS-C
- Aperture blades: 8
- F-stops: f/2.8 - f/16
- Close focus distance: 0.6m to infinity
- Focusing: manual
- Angular magnification: 1:21.99(V), 1:29.07(H)
- Filter thread: M72 x 0.75
- Rotation angle of focus ring: 189.6°
- Max. Body diameter: 74 mm
- Focus ring diameter: 64.6 mm
- Length (without lens cap): approx. 126 mm
- Weight: approx. 780g
Cameras with M4/3, MFT, Micor Four Thirds mount
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI APS-C 24mm f2.8 1.33X anamorphic lens MFT-Mount
1x lens back cap
1x 72mm lens cap
1x lens bag
*Camera not included.