SIRUI ST-10X Professional Ball Head Alu black - A-Series
The ST-10X head works precisely and smoothly. With its load capacity of up to 20kg, it has your camera firmly in its grip. The base and the interchangeable base can each be rotated by 360°.
The large locking knob for the ball ensures a particularly firm grip. The friction is controlled by a separate knob. This allows you to adjust the mobility of the head individually to your camera. This prevents, for example, a too strong loosening of the ball and thus an unintentional tilting of the camera.
The clamping device for the interchangeable plate is compatible with the Arca Swiss system and allows the use of various plates. The quick release plate from SIRUI has a 1/4" standard thread screw and a rubberized surface. Two red sliding stoppers additionally stabilize the camera or lens when tilting the head or shooting in portrait format. The 1/4" screw can be fixed without additional tools thanks to the bracket for tightening.
- Professional ball head
- With panorama platform and panorama base with 5° scale
- Rubberized interchangeable plate - Dimensions: 39x50mm
- Interchangeable plate with 1/4" stainless steel screw - Head with 3/8" thread
- Safety Lock System - prevents the plate from slipping
- Sliding Stoppers prevent the camera from turning
- 90° portrait notch for portrait format shots
- Height: 86 mm
- Ball diameter: 36 mm
- Diameter base plate: 50 mm
- Weight: 460 g
- Max. Load capacity: 20 kg
- Material: aluminium
- Colour: black
Tripods with 3/8" thread screw
Arca-Swiss quick release system
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI ST-10X ball head aluminium black
1x SIRUI TY-ST-10 quick release plate
1x neoprene bag