SIRUI VHD-2004L Tripod with Universal Platform
The VHD-2004 is a professional tripod for photography and videography. With its sophisticated and fixed universal platform, it perfectly supports e.g. the SIRUI VH-10 video head or other large tripod heads with heavy camera. The platform can be moved like a ball head in all directions as well as tilted to 90°. For even better handling, the swivel arm of the SIRUI VH-10 video head can be attached to the platform.
"S-Grade" Tripod Generation
The S-Grade design with its ergonomically curved legs, offers the user a comfortable handling. The arc shape also allows for improved load distribution to each leg for greater stability. The tripod shoulders are also made of a magnesium alloy that provides a good grip. This ensures excellent shock absorption and improved stability.
The legs can be swivelled upwards by 180°. A stabilizing hook on the telescopic center column is just as much part of the SIRUI standard as the cold protection handles and the transport bag.
- Professional tripod for photography, videography and other equipment
- Telescopic center column for even more height
- Universal platform with variable friction
- Durable aluminum in 4 sections
- Tripod shoulder made of grippy magnesium alloy
- Legs fold up 180°
- Bubble level in tripod shoulder
- 1/4" accessory connection for articulated arm, microphone, etc.
- Reversible head mount screw 1/4" or 3/8"
- Stabilizing hooks and cold protection handles
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Sections: 4
- Min. height: 23cm
- Height center column retracted: 142cm
- Height center column 1x extended: 165cm
- Max. Height center column completely extended: 192cm
- Pack size: 49cm
- Tube diameter: 18,6 - 29,4mm
- Weight: 2,53k
- Max. Load capacity: 15kg
- Material: Aluminium
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI VHD-2004L tripod aluminium
1x carrying bag