SIRUI AM-204V Multifunction - Aluminium monopod with spreader - AM series
SIRUI monopod for video and photography
The SIRUI monopods of the AM series are light, extremely compact and ideal to handle. Especially for videographers, the AM series offers a real alternative to the usually larger tripods.
The 4 sections are tightened with sealed ring locks and ensure a secure hold. The strong monopods have a stand spider with three fold-out feet. The stand spider can be removed and used as a floor or table tripod. The monopod can also be used without the spreader, for which a rubber foot and a metal spike are included.
A 360° system ensures smooth and soft movements and pans. The ball joint allows tilting up to 20° in all directions. A wrist strap is as much part of the SIRUI standard as the cold grip made of soft and grippy sponge rubber. The tubes of the P-224SR are made of 10 layers of carbon.
- Top quality aluminum in 4 sections
- 360° panning system for smooth movements and pans
- Ball joint for all-round 20° tilt
- 3 fold-out and rubberized aluminum feet
- Sealed twist locks for a firm grip
- Comfortable hand strap and soft cold protection grip
- Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or camera
- Stand spider completely removable - Can be used as floor or table tripod
Technical data AM-204V
- Height: 70-160cm
- Tube diameter: 19-28mm
- Tilt angle: approx. 20° on all sides
- Stand length: 17cm
- Weight: 1,52kg
- Max. Max. load: 8kg
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI AM-204V aluminium monopod with spreader
1x carrying bag with strap
*camera not included in delivery