B-WARE - The item is in its original packaging. The item may have minor blemishes or only the outer box is damaged. The article was checked by our technician and is fully functional. Of course you get the legal 2 year warranty. - B-WARE
The SIRUI 50mm Anamorphic - with it you will become a cinematographer
The SIRUI anamorphic lens produces an image circle large enough to cover APS-C sensors. Since the field of view is anamorphic, it is wider than any conventional 50mm lens. It increases the field of view by up to 33%, making the equivalent field of view approximately 37.5mm. With a sensor setting of 16:9, the resulting image has an aspect ratio of 2.4:1 widescreen.
This SIRUI lens has the typical characteristics of a true anamorphic cinema lens, such as backlight effects and lens effects (flares) and oval bokeh.
The lens is equipped with a manual focus.
- Lens construction: 11 glass elements in 8 groups
- Focal length: 50mm (KB equivalent 75mm)
- Sensor coverage: up to APS-C
- Aperture blades: 10
- Apertures: f/1.8 - f/16
- Close focus distance: 0.85m to infinity
- Focusing: manual
- Angular magnification: 1:15.38(V), 1:20.17(H)
- Filter thread: M67 x 0.75
- Rotation angle focus ring: 143.6°
- Max. Body diameter: 68.2mm
- Focus ring diameter: 61.7mm
- Length (without lens cap): approx. 106.6mm
- Weight: approx. 560g
- Lens mount: X-Mount
Cameras with Fujifilm X-Mount bayonet
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI MEK7X APS-C 50mm f1.8 1.33X anamorphic lens X-Mount
1x lens back cap X-Mount
1x 67mm lens cap
1x lens bag
*Camera not included.