SIRUI A-10R Profi ball head with gear-assisted locking device aluminium black - A-series
Flat design for high performance
The A-10R head works precisely and smoothly. With its load capacity of up to 20kg, it has your camera firmly under control. The base can be rotated through 360°.
The locking knob for the ball is gear-supported and ensures a particularly firm hold. It can be limited by a scale in the end stop. This allows you to adjust the mobility of the head individually to your camera. This prevents the ball from loosening too much, for example, and thus prevents the camera from tipping over unintentionally.
The clamping device for the interchangeable plate is compatible with the Arca Swiss System and allows the use of various plates. This quick release plate from SIRUI has a 1/4" standard threaded screw and a rubberized surface. Two red sliding stoppers additionally stabilize the camera or lens when tilting the head or for portrait shots. The 1/4" screw can be fastened without additional tools thanks to the screw-on bracket.
- Professional ball head with gear-assisted locking
- With panoramic platform and panoramic base
- Rubberized removable plate - Dimensions: 39x50mm
- removable plate with 1/4" stainless steel screw - head with 3/8" thread
- Safety Lock System - prevents the plate from slipping
- Sliding stoppers prevent the camera from twisting
- portrait format notch
- Material: aluminium
- Colour: black
- Max. Max. load: 20kg
- Height: 83.5mm
- Diameter base plate: 49mm
- Weight: 360g
Tripods with 3/8" threaded screw
Arca-Swiss quick release system
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI A-10R ball head black
1x SIRUI TY-50 quick release plate