SIRUI SR-66C Carbon Telescopic Centre Column for SR Tripods - SR Series
Even higher - raises the SR tripods up to 59cm
The SR-66C center column was developed for the SIRUI tripods of the SR series. The 10x carbon column gives up to 59cm more height by means of a telescopic extension. For ground level shooting, the column can also be used inverted. The stabilizing hook in the lower end of the column also serves as a mounting tool. The reversible tripod screw in the mounting plate can accept tripod heads or other equipment with a 1/4" or 3/8" thread.
With the SR-66C, you can turn the SR video tripods into an extremely flexible photo tripod in no time.
- Easy replacement with the SR mounting tray
- Mounting tool integrated in the weight hook
- Reversible for overhead shooting
- For cameras and equipment with 1/4" or 3/8" thread
- Fixing screw in the mounting plate
- Material: 10 layers carbon
- Mounting plate diameters: 54mm and 64mm
- Tube diameters: 24 - 28mm
- Pack size: 390mm
- Working extension: 130mm - 590mm
- 2 telescopic steps with scale
- Weight: 500g
- Load capacity: 18kg
SIRUI SR-3203, SIRUI SR-3004, SIRUI SR-3204
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI SR-66C Carbon Column for SR-Series
1x Mounting Plate 54mm
1x Mounting Plate 64mm
2x Reversible Screw 1/4" to 3/8"
*Tripods and ball head not included in delivery