SIRUI RGND16 (1.2) Rectangular Grey Gradient Reverse Filter 100x150mm (4 stops)
SIRUI RGND16 (1.2) Rectangular Grey Gradient Reverse Filter 100x150mm (4 stops)772518
Germany 1-4 days
EU 3-8 days
UK 5-10 days
SIRUI RGND16 (1.2) Rectangular Grey Gradient Filter Reverse 100x150mm (4 stops)
Impressive shots with harmonious exposure throughout the image
A reverse graduated filter is perfect for subjects with a bright center and a well-defined horizon (e.g. sunsets or sunrises). The result is stunning images with correctly exposed bright and dark areas.
What are SIRUI Grey Gradient REVERSE Filters?
SIRUI Reverse Graduated Gray Filters feature a hard gray gradient towards the center and a soft gradient towards the top of the filter. Depending on the density level, the filter gradients are lighter and darker. Due to this gray gradient, the tinted part of the filter darkens the subject. The high quality SIRUI rectangular filters are made of German Schott glass B270® and are delivered in a padded bag for optimal protection.
SIRUI Rectangular Filters can be ideally combined to achieve the desired goal.
Material and workmanship
The high quality of SIRUI filters starts with the material: they are made of Schott glass manufactured in Germany. The glass is fire-polished, which ensures a perfect optical surface. This process also makes the glass extremely robust and resistant. Rounded corners and polished edges make the filter glass more break-proof. This also makes it easier to insert the filter into the mount. The precise workmanship of SIRUI filters meets the highest standards. Precise measuring procedures and strict quality control ensure the consistent high-end quality of our filters.
2mm thick German Schott glass manufactured in Germany
- translucent to the highest degree
- distortion-free image over the entire filter surface
- high solarization stability (no change in properties even under sunlight)
- high chemical resistance
- fire-polished, for a perfect optical surface
- extremely robust and resistant
Coating and protection
Ultra Slim multiple nano-coating on both sides
- maximum light transmission
- linear and full-surface reduction of reflections (anti-reflective)
- precise colour reproduction and colour fidelity
Exclusive gray film coating on bothsides
- perfectly linear light reduction from filter edge to filter edge
- uniform darkening of a partial area of the image without color cast or contrast changes
Additional protective coating on both sides
- water, grease and dirt repellent
- scratch resistant
- easy cleaning
Features and data
- RGND16 (1.2) | 4 stops | swallows 4 f-stops | extension factor 16x
- Reduces the amount of light for a partial area in the image
- Reversed gradient transition from dark to light
- Double-sided grey film and multiple nano coating
- Additional protective coating, on both sides
- Rounded corners and polished edges
- Material: optical 2mm Schott glass from Germany
- Size: 100 x 150mm
A 100mm filter holder is required to use this filter.
Filter holder systems 100mm wide
Scope of delivery
1x SIRUI RGND16 (1.2) Rectangular Grey Filter Reverse 100x150mm
1x padded filter bag