SIRUI RX-66C Carbon telescope center column for RX tripods - RX series
SIRUI RX-66C Carbon telescope center column for RX tripods - RX series770824
Germany 1-4 days
EU 3-8 days
UK 5-10 days
SIRUI RX-66C Carbon telescopic center column for RX tripods - RX series.
Even higher - raises the RX tripods by 63.5cm
The RX-66C is the center column for the SIRUI tripods of the RX series (not R-3213X). The 10x carbon column gives up to 63.5cm more height by means of a telescopic extension. For close-to-the-ground shots, the column can also be used in reverse. The stabilizing hook in the lower end of the column also serves as a mounting tool. The reversible tripod screw in the mounting plate can accept tripod heads or other equipment with a 1/4 or 3/8 inch thread.
With the RX-66C, you can turn the RX video tripods into an extremely flexible photo tripod in no time (not for R-2214X, R-3213X).
- Easy replacement with the RX mounting tray
- Mounting tool integrated in the weight hook
- Reversible for overhead shooting
- For cameras and equipment with 1/4 or 3/8 inch thread
- Fixing screw in the mounting plate
- Material: 10 layers carbon
- Tube diameter: 28 - 32mm
- Pack size: 390mm
- Working extension: 115 - 635mm
- 2 telescopic steps with scale
- Weight: 500g
- Load capacity: 18kg
SIRUI R-4213X, SIRUI R-4214X, SIRUI R-5214X, SIRUI R-5214XL (not for R-2214X, R-3213X)
1x SIRUI RX-66C carbon column for RX series
*Tripod not included in delivery